To help people hear and communicate better by providing sound hearing solutions.
To offer comprehensive hearing care services utilizing the most advanced equipment
and technology provided by a caring and knowledgeable staff.
To adhere to the highest
standards of professional conduct as represented in the Codes of Ethics and the
Standards of Practice of our profession.
We have locations in:
Courts of St James
Unit# 16-2727 Portage Ave.
306 Saskatchewan Ave E
ALG Professional Centre
385 Main Street
Beausejour Professional Centre
708 Park Ave.
- Custom Ear Molds Keep the water out of your ears at the pool or
a more comfortable night's sleep, we have the custom product for your needs
- Hearing Aids We will give you an unbiased opinion about which product
might be best for your specific needs
- Hearing Aid Batteries Don't settle for drugstore brands where the
freshness of the batteries may be at question.
Hearing Aid Accessories There are a world of personal devices that can assist you
where hearing aids may not.
Hearing Loss Questionaire
Any degree of hearing loss has a significant impact on your everyday life and the lives of those around you.
- Do you experience ringing or noises in your ears?
- Do you sometimes feel that people are mumbling or not speaking clearly?
- Do you sometimes find it difficult to understand a speaker at a public meeting or religious service?
- Do you find men`s voices easier to understand than women`s?
- Do you experience difficulty understanding soft or whispered speech?